Potential UNBC FA Strike planning

Caroline is in touch with the Faculty Association over their potential strike. At this time there is not much that can be confirmed until they announce their actions. There are many what if scenarios going through people’s minds at present and Caroline will be sending out an email to the membership early in the week once details either can be confirmed or a known direction has been selected.

Discussions are also underway with UNBC for how to proceed.

In many ways, CUPE has to follow what the FA decide in how to run any potential strike, as it is their strike. CUPE and the other unions on campus will provide support and solidarity.