- This event has passed.
January 2022 General Membership meeting
January 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC-8
Hello CUPE 3799,
Hope everyone is doing pretty darn good! Our first General Membership meeting of 2022 is next week on Wednesday, January 26 at high noon. We will be conducting this one by Zoom and will continue to do so until probably the spring. A few things:
- Remember: you do not need a computer or laptop to join this meeting. If you have a phone (you can even use a UNBC landline phone), you are able to participate by calling one of the numbers listed below. If possible, please send a quick email prior to the meeting to Tamara at email@example.com and let her know what number you are calling in from.
- We have lots of positions up for election this year! I have included a description of the positions and the Joint Health and Safety Committee. I don’t have a description for the Education Committee but I’m sure our current Chair (Mandi Schwarz) will give a little spiel at the meeting.
- Vice President
- Chief Shop Steward
- Membership Officer
- Joint Health and Safety Representative
- Education Committee Chair
- The Recording Secretary position is also vacant however I have decided to use my powers for good for once (kidding, I mostly use them for good. Mostly) and appoint someone! Marika Zacharias has indicated that she’s interested in this position and we are thrilled that she has agreed to hang out with us. So I have included a motion to appoint her and we’ll need the membership to vote on it.